- The main objectives of a BBA program are to provide students with a solid foundation in various business disciplines, develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and prepare them for entry-level managerial and administrative positions in the business world.
- Principles of Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Law and Ethics
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Statistics
- Business Communication
- Economics (Microeconomics and Macroeconomics)
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
BBA degee program usually requires around 120-130 credit hours.
Earning a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree paves the way for a multitude of career paths in Pakistan, equipping students with a robust understanding of multiple business domains. BBA graduates can explore a wide array of career trajectories in both public and private sectors. Here are some potential career avenues for BBA degree holders in Pakistan:
• Marketing: • Finance: • Human Resources: • Operations Management: • Business Development: • Consulting: • Sales: • Public Sector Roles: • Non-profit and NGO Sector:
A 4-year BBAS degree program typically consists of 8 semesters (2 semesters per year).
- The basic eligibility for admission to a BBA is a Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or equivalent qualification with at least 45% marks.
- Achieved a minimum score of 45% in the aforementioned qualifications.
- Application Deadline: The deadline for submitting applications is August 28, 2023.
- Admission Decisions: Admission decisions will be communicated by August 30, 2023.
- Deadline for Acceptance of Offer: The deadline for accepting the admission offer is September 05, 2023.
- Orientation Week: The orientation week will start from September 26, 2023.
- Classes Begin: Classes for the Bachelor program will begin on September 28, 2023.
Applying to university is both exciting and daunting. We are here to help.
Email us at email@example.com
We offer numerous options for financial assistance and actively seek out need-based talented students locally and internationally. 1 in 3 of our students receive financial support annually. Explore our various opportunities for scholarships.
Frequently Asked Question
Read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for all the important information you need to know before applying to BRAINS. We are here to help you!