MS MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
The core objective of an MS program in Management Science is to equip students with advanced knowledge and skills in various aspects of management and decision-making using quantitative and analytical methods. This program is designed to provide a strong foundation in areas such as operations research, data analysis, optimization, supply chain management, and more.
The specific course contents can vary from one institution to another. However, typical courses in an MS in Management Science program might include:
- Operations Research and Optimization
- Statistical Analysis and Data Mining
- Supply Chain Management
- Decision Analysis
- Financial Modeling and Analysis
- Business Analytics
- Marketing Analytics
- Project Management
- Risk Management
MS program usually spans two years, divided into multiple semesters. Each semester consists of a set of courses worth a certain number of credit hours. A typical program might have around 30 to 36 credit hours in total
Graduates of an MS in Management Science program can pursue various career paths, such as:
- Data Analyst
- Operations Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager
- Business Consultant
- Financial Analyst
- Project Manager
- Marketing Analyst
- Risk Analyst
- Operations Research Analyst
MS program usually spans two years, divided into multiple semesters. Each semester consists of a set of courses worth a certain number of credit hours
- Admission prerequisites may vary depending on the degree programs, but generally include a bachelor's degree (often in a related field) from recognized universities with a minimum of 16 years of education and a specified GPA or CGPA.
- Supplementary documents such as transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a statement of purpose are typically required.
- Some programs may also mandate achieving a qualifying score on a relevant standardized test like the GRE, and an interview might also be part of the process.
Tuition Fee/ Semester
Sub-Total !st Semester
16 year education in Business/Non Business Education with 2.50 CGPA
30 to 36
- Application Deadline: The deadline for submitting applications is August 28, 2023.
- Admission Decisions: Admission decisions will be communicated by August 30, 2023.
- Deadline for Acceptance of Offer: The deadline for accepting the admission offer is September 05, 2023.
- Orientation Week: The orientation week will start from September 26, 2023.
- Classes Begin: Classes for the BS program will begin on September 28, 2023.
Applying to university is both exciting and daunting. We are here to help.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer numerous options for financial assistance and actively seek out need-based talented students locally and internationally. 1 in 3 of our students receive financial support annually. Explore our various opportunities for scholarships.
Frequently Asked Question
Read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for all the important information you need to know before applying to BRAINS. We are here to help you!